Information Collected and Stored
We collect information and data about you and your usage when you use our website, our systems and mobile apps.
When you are using the Platform to complete an application for a services contract with Company, we collect the data requested in the fields found as part of the application process. Those fields may change from time to time. We retain that data in our system to facilitate your application process (e.g.: if you log out mid-way through the application process, your data will still be there when you log back in to further the application process). If you commence the application process but for any reason decide not to complete it and if you wish as to delete the data submitted by you, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be advised we may need to retain portions of the data as set out below.
Once a services contract has been executed between you and the Company all data submitted by you will be subject to the terms of that contract. You will know the types of data we collect as you will be the party submitting that data.
Information we collect automatically
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- any search terms that you may enter on the Platform
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
- your location data (e.g. IP address) when using the Apps
- information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message
How We Use Your Information
The data we collect automatically helps us to improve our site and services by monitoring how you use it. It also allows us to respond to any feedback and rectify issues quickly to ensure that we always deliver the best products and services possible. These actions include the Company doing the following things:
- To operate and maintain your Company account, and to provide you with access to the Platform that you may request from time to time. Your user name and password are used to identify you when you sign into the Platform. Your device-IDs are used to ensure that you are in control of the devices that have access to your Subscription.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To customize your account page: Any additional information that you provide as part of your Platform account profile, such as your real name, (but not your email address), will be published on your profile page. This information will NOT be publicly accessible.
- To process payment for your use of the Services: If you purchase Services, your name, address and payment verification information will be used to process your account subscription and renewals and to collect your payment. All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- To service your account: Your email address will be used to send you service updates and account action confirmations/notifications, and (if you have elected to receive them using your account setting) newsletters, marketing messages and certain email notifications. For information about how to change your settings, and to unsubscribe from newsletters, marketing messages and email notifications, please see the “Settings” tab in your Account on the Platform.
- To help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Platform.
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, analytical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- In the event we plan to publicly post any of your personal information on a Website (as, for instance, a letter or a testimonial quote), we will request your permission to provide such posting.
Again, as a company, LabelWorx Limited highly respects the privacy of your information and as such will never sell, rent, disclose or loan any information or data collated by our sites and services in anyway.
All of the information and data that you enter into the Platform is dealt with in the strictest confidence at all times. This also extends to telephone calls, instant messages, social networks or good old-fashioned emails. Your privacy is extremely important to us and your personal information will never be used in ways that you have not consented to.
We take the security of all data we hold seriously. The following outlines some of the precautions taken to ensure the security of data held by us but is not an exhaustive list:
- All client systems are protected by SSL encryption
- Sensitive data (such as passwords and payment details) stored on LabelWorx Ltd servers is encrypted before storage
- Client data will not be transferred to 3rd parties unless prior written consent is given by the client, it is required by law, or is required to undertake business activities as previously agreed with by the client
- Data should only be accessible to those who are authorised to view it, in most cases this is achieved via username and password access restrictions e.g. to databases and client systems.
- All data used as part of the operation of client systems is stored on servers hosted within the UK and operated by companies who comply with current UK and EU data protection laws.
Information Collected From Children
This Platform is not directed at those persons under the age of 16 and who are located in the European Union (“EU”) countries and is not directed to children under the age of 13 in countries that are not part of the EU (a “Restricted Person”). Company does not knowingly collect personal information from persons specified in the first sentence of this section. If you are under 16 years of age and are located in an EU country or are under 13 years of age and located in a country outside the EU you must not use the Platform, and under no circumstance should you provide personally information to Company. If Company discovers that a Restricted Person has provided Company with personal information, Company will immediately delete that Restricted Person's information from the Platform. Your use of the Platform is your warranty to us that you are not a Restricted Person.
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners, that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, marketing, analytics, providing customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Platform.
We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Platform; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Platform or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Platform or the public.
Changes to This Policy
Withdrawing Consent, Opting Out or Correcting Information
You can withdraw your consent to the manner in which your data is used by the Company at any time prior to entering into a services contract with us. To do so, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that certain data is required to operate your account and if you seek to withdraw consent you may be disabling our ability to manage your account and as a result your account may be terminated. You may always opt out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from Company. Please visit the Settings tab found at your user account to withdraw consent or to update or correct your personal information.
Length of Time Your Data will be Stored
Controllers of Personal Information
The Data Controller for the Platform and any services provided through them is:
Label Worx Limited
61b Humber Street
Kingston Upon Hull
If you have any questions or queries regarding our policy then please do not hesitate to get in touch via the normal channels on our contact page.